If you need a front brake system to meet the demands of your heavy, fast 1971-1973 Mustang, then the SS4-Plus Deep Stage Drag Race Front Brake System 4261373FR is for you. Not only is this Baer Brakes 11" Fire Red brake system an excellent choice for the drag strip, but it's also the first of its kind that can see street use.
The SS4+ is designed with all the benefits of Baer's larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15-inch wheels. This system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to an 11" 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The system uses quality bearings, in addition to NAS high-grade stainless hardware for Baer's pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The rotors are vented, and the calipers feature D.O.T. compliant dust seals.
Features and Benefits:
- Four 10mm Cross Bolts for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- D.O.T. Compliant Dust and Weather Seals
- Common 4 Piston Pad for Easy Replacements (P/N DR1)
- Standard Fire Red Powder Coat Finish
- Correct Banjo Style Fittings
- Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material
Your purchase will include a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat that is anodized black and bolted to the rotor. Also included are high-grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts. Lastly, you'll receive a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs that are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs, billet dust caps, and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
- For Use with 1971-1973 Ford Mustang Disc Spindles
- 1971-1973 Mustangs