BMR Toe Rods On-Car Adjustable Black Hammertone With Rod Ends Rear Pair Mustang 2015-2024
- On-Car Adjustable
- Black Hammertone Powder Coat
- Sold as a Pair
- Made in the USA!
Pair of BMR On-Car Adjustable Black Hammertone Rear Toe Rods with Rod Ends for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 Mustangs.
BMR Black Hammertone Rear Toe Rods (TR005H) with Rod Ends are a must-have modification if you're involved in any kind of drag race or road race events. When the stakes are high, stock toe rods won't provide the rear end support you need. Install a pair of on-car adjustable Toe Rods to reduce wheel hop on your 2015-2024 Mustang while enjoying powerful launches and more consistent cornering.
Features and Benefits:
- On-Car Adjustable For Easy Toe Changes
- MIG-Welded 1-1/4-Inch DOM Steel Tubing
- Laser-Cut, CNC-Formed 3/16-Inch Steel Plate
- TIG-Welded Chrome-Moly Tube Adapter
- Heavy-Duty CNC Center Adjuster
- Zinc-Plated, X-Series, Heat-Treated, Chrome-Moly, Self-Lubricating, Teflon-Lined Rod Ends
- Billet Aluminum Rod End Spacers
- Significantly Reduces Toe Rod Flex
- For Street Performance, Drag Race and Road Race Applications
- Durable Black Hammertone Powder Coat Finish
- Proudly Made in The USA!
Simply put, the stock toe rods can't provide the same superior rear wheel alignment as the BMR upgrade. While stock toe rods are made of stamped steel with rubber bushings, BMR replacements are made of heavy-duty 1-1/4-inch DOM steel tubing with polyurethane bushings.
Stock toe rods are more likely to deflect under load, altering the alignment of your rear wheels. The low-deflection BMR bushings are a better, more consistent choice. With on-car adjustability, these Toe Rods allow you to fine-tune the rear toe settings for a wide range of performance driving.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning