Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System ATAK Stainless Steel 2-3/4" With 4-1/2" Black Tips Mustang GT 2011-2012/ Boss 302 2012
- Bolt-On X-Pipe
- Reuses Stock Hangers & Mounts
- No Drone
- Made in the USA
Borla Stainless Steel 2-3/4" ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4-1/2" Black Tips for 2011-2012 GT and 2012 Boss 302 Mustangs.
Your 2011-2012 GT Mustang or 2012 Boss 302 Mustang already looks mean, so why not make it sound just as intimidating as it looks! This Stainless Steel 2-3/4” ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System (140372BC) with 4-1/2” Black Tips from Borla is sure to add race-style performance and exhaust sound to your Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Straight-Through Design With No Drone
- Loud and Aggressive Race-Inspired Sound
- Made of Durable 2-3/4” Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes 4-1/2” Black Chromed 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Borla Logo Embossed on Each Exhaust Tip
- All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
This cat-back ATAK exhaust system from Borla will add a seriously aggressive exhaust tone to your Mustang. Featuring the newest technology, this exhaust has a straight-through design to eliminate drone. It’s made of 2-3/4” mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing and incorporates a bolt-on X-pipe. The black chromed 4-1/2” 304 stainless steel tips are embossed with the Borla logo for a truly custom finished look. This American-made exhaust kit not only reuses your existing exhaust hangers and mounts, but also includes all of the required hardware.
- Two (2) Flared Adapters
- One (1) X-Pipe Assembly
- One (1) Driver Side Over-Axle Pipe
- One (1) Passenger Side Over-Axle Pipe
- One (1) Driver Side Rear Muffler Assembly
- One (1) Passenger Side Rear Muffler Assembly
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Accuseal Clamps
- Two (2) Protective Sleeves
Tech Tip: Even though this system will fit the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang, it will require you to remove the factory side pipes.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.