Bronco Valve Covers
The true appeal of a first-generation Ford Bronco is the chance to take it off paved roads and out into the wild. But all that fun and excitement comes with the downside of some hard wear and tear on your favorite American classic. And not all of it is external either — your engine can take a huge hit when you’re driving off-road. That’s why you need to keep it in top-notch condition. One of the most important parts to remember is your early Bronco’s valve covers. Your engine needs to stay strong if it’s going to keep running like it’s fresh off the showroom floor, and valve covers will help it do just that.
Showing 1-20 of 163 results
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Black With Ford Oval Logo Small Block$15.51 Regular Price $15.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Rubber Pair 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Cork Pair 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$12.34 Regular Price $12.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo 260/289/302/351W$14.54 Regular Price $14.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Twist On Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Black Crinkle With Ford Racing Logo$20.89 Regular Price $21.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Wing Bolt Set Chrome With Ford Logo$21.33 Regular Price $21.99
- ARP Valve Cover Stud Kit High Performance Hex Head 289/302/351W$27.63 Regular Price $28.48
- Ford Performance Oil Breather Cap Push-In Open Element Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$20.89 Regular Price $21.99
- Scott Drake Valve Cover With 289 Powered By Ford Logo Wrinkle Black Pair 289$150.99 Regular Price $155.66
- CJ Classics Valve Cover Chrome 6-Cylinder 170/200/250$20.29 Regular Price $28.99
- Scott Drake Valve Cover With Powered By Ford Logo Dark Blue Pair 289/302/351W$60.67 Regular Price $63.86
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Black With Red Ford Racing Logo Pair 289/302/351W$77.59 Regular Price $79.99
Showing 1-20 of 163 results
Valve Covers Designed for Your Early BroncoUnlike most of the modern cars on the market today, early Ford Bronco valve covers are all-metal for good, old-fashioned, rugged strength. They keep everything out of your valves that could cause damage, like dirt, oil and debris that you kick up off-road. Plus, when you top off your engine with these covers, they’ll look great for years to come.
Made from finned polished aluminum, there’s no question that these valve covers belong on your engine. These parts are all designed to stay true to the originals that came with your Bronco at purchase, and they even offer a couple of improvements over the original engines:
- A redesigned oil baffle for high-lift camshafts
- Special cadmium plating to resist corrosion
- Grommet and brackets for the PVC valve and spark plug wires (respectively)
With all of those features (and more) packed into a simple valve cover, you can be sure your Bronco’s V8 will keep roaring like it just came off the assembly line.
Stock or Tuned, Bronco Valve Covers are a MustInstalling new valve covers on your Ford Bronco is easy, and so is ordering them from CJ Pony Parts! We only carry the highest-quality parts from popular aftermarket vendors so you can be sure you’re buying quality every time. Our knowledgeable staff is also on standby to answer any questions you have, and we can even ship your valve covers for free as long as it meets the minimum order requirement.
Some early Bronco owners simply want to keep their truck in good working order and looking strong. Our selection of valve covers can do exactly that, and they’ll make sure you can reliably drive your first-generation Bronco down dirt roads and over rough terrain. Their all-metal structure makes sure they can stand up to constant, rugged use while keeping the vital components of your engine safe from engine-clogging debris and dirt. Take a look right now at early Ford Bronco valve covers from CJ Pony Parts!