Ford Performance Valve Cover Tall Blue Satin With Ford Racing Logo Pair 289/ 302/ 351W
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- Laser-Etched Ford Racing Logo
- Durable Powder-Coated Finish
- Made In The USA
Pair of Ford Performance Blue Satin Tall Valve Covers with Ford Racing Logos for 289, 302 and 351W Engines.
These Ford Performance Valve Covers are manufactured out of die-cast aluminum and powder coated in a textured satin blue finish. Ford Performance laser engraves the Ford Racing logo on the driver and passenger side valve cover.
Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a Pair for the Driver and Passenger Side
- Fits 289, 302 and 351W Carbureted Engines
- Textured Satin Blue Finish
- Die-Cast Aluminum with Baffle
- Carburetor Style Valve Covers
- Laser Engraved Ford Racing Logo
- Includes Oil Fill Cap and Grommets
The tall valve covers will help clear stock and aftermarket valve train components, making them ideal for built engines. Ford Performance includes the correct oil baffles as well as the correct cut-outs for the oil breather and oil cap.
Please Note: Will clear stud girdle and roller rocker arms (3.75" tall).
Tech Tip: These valve covers will not work with an EFI style engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: