The Cervini Unpainted air-craft grade Cobra R 2-1/2" Fiberglass Cowl Hood 1242 is a time-less, American-made body upgrade for 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustangs. If you're housing a supercharger under your current hood, it's time you switch over to the Cervini Cobra R, 2-1/2-inch tall cowl hood for one-of-a-kind functionality and aftermarket style.
Inspired by the 1995 style Cobra R, Cervini's double hump cowl adds the clearance you need to run most power adder setups with no rubbing, or clearance issues. This hood is designed to work around the Cobra Jet, Boss 302 and other superchargers that require ample hood clearance. The cowl hood follows all body lines, with an aggressive flow to replace your simpleton factory hood.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Rubbing and Clearance Issues
- Compatible with Superchargers
- 2-1/2" Tall Cowl Hood
- Attaches to Factory Hinges for Easy Installation
- Exclusive Underside Channel to Conceal Hoses
- Made in the USA
There is no cutting, drilling, shaving, trimming or any other modification required to this beautiful fiberglass construction! Cervini’s Cobra R hood attaches to the factory hinges and latch without hood pins. Other features include an exclusive channel on the underside of the hood to conceal the cluttered washer nozzle hoses. The hood reuses the Ford washer nozzles and keeps them hidden, so the underside of the hood is clean and delivers the custom show quality appearance that Cervini’s is known for.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
*This hood will NOT fit Shelby GT350 or GT350R Mustangs.
- This hood will ship unpainted and requires some prepping, priming and painting before installation.
- Does NOT have provisions for installing the hood mounted turn signal found on the 2016 Mustang GT.
- It is NOT recommend to install this hood on models manufactured for sale outside of the US due to the factory integrated active hood safety feature that is built into the OE hood hinges on those models.