CJ Pony Parts is pleased to offer new, reproduction b-pillars for the driver side of your 1966-1967 Ford Bronco from CJ Classic Trucks. CJ Classic Trucks is well-known in the automotive industry for premium quality products and excellent fitment. CJ Classic Trucks has included a striker plate with this item for convenience, and also has finished it in weld-thru primer.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
These are factory style replacement b-pillars fitting all 1966-1967 Broncos on the driver side. CJ Classic Trucks is definitely the company to buy from when it comes to structural sheet metal parts for your Bronco. They have included a striker plate and finished this item in a weld-thru primer. This piece is designed for structural integrity. It attaches to the quarter panel and holds the striker pin for the door latch.
If you have been searching tirelessly for a company that only sells the finest parts available to restore or modify your beloved 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, you have finally come to the right place. For over 30 years, CJ Pony Parts has been a leader in the automotive industry for carrying the best Mustang parts available and is now also your one stop shop for all things classic Ford Bronco.
Order a CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side B-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer with a Striker Plate for your 1966-1967 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!