A-Pillar In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side Bronco 1966-1967
- Heavy-Gauge Stamped Steel
- Reproduction Of The Original
- Mounting Tabs For Bulb Housing
- Coated In Weldable Primer
Driver Side A-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966-1967 Broncos.
If you own a classic Bronco you may be frustrated trying to find replacement parts for your project. You may think that the only way to find parts is by searching through salvage yards. CJ Pony Parts is pleased to announce that you no longer have to do this! We offer the Bronco parts that you need such as these a-pillars. These are factory style-replacement parts so you can be assured that the quality and fitment will be top notch. Also, these a-pillars have been finished in weld-thru primer.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
These a-pillars are factory style replacement pieces that will fit the driver side of all 1966-1967 Ford Broncos. The importance of a-pillars is that they bolt to the door hinges. Additional purposes of these reproduction a-pillars are: They are welded directly to the rocker panels, holes have been pre-cut for upper and lower door hinges and slots are present for adjustability.
Order a Driver Side A-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966-1967 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning