A-Pillar In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Bronco 1966-1967
- Weld-Thru Primer
- Fits Passenger Side
- Weld In Installation
- Direct-Fit Replacement
Passenger Side A-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer for 1966-1967 Broncos.
CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer these all-new passenger side a-pillars in weld-thru primer for your favorite 1966-1967 Broncos! These premium quality a-pillars come in a weld-thru primer finish for your convenience. This is a factory style replacement piece for the passenger side of 1966-1967 Ford Broncos. A-pillars are quite important because the door hinges bolt to these pieces. These premium-quality pillars are welded directly to the rocker panels, features holes have been pre-cut for upper and lower door hinges and slots are present for adjustability.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced prep time
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Lower resistance at the weld surface into the denser steel
- Prevents resin build up between welds
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning