A-Pillar In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Bronco 1966-1967
- Weld-Thru Primer
- Fits Passenger Side
- Weld In Installation
- Direct-Fit Replacement
Passenger Side A-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966-1967 Broncos.
CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer these all new passenger side a-pillars in weld-thru primer for your favorite 1966-1967 Broncos!
These premium quality a-pillars come in a weld-thru primer finish for your convenience. This is a factory style replacement piece for the passenger side of 1966-1967 Ford Broncos. A-pillars are quite important because the door hinges bolt to these pieces. These premium-quality pillars are welded directly to the rocker panels, features holes have been pre-cut for upper and lower door hinges and slots are present for adjustability.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
If you have been searching tirelessly for a company that only sells the finest parts available to restore or modify your beloved 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, you have finally come to the right place. For over 30 years, CJ Pony Parts has been a leader in the automotive industry for carrying the best Mustang parts available and is now also your one stop shop for all things classic Ford Bronco.
Order a Passenger Side A-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966-1967 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning