Instead of searching through salvage yards for the Bronco parts you need, simply turn to CJ Pony Parts. We offer the highest quality Bronco parts that are available, such as these CJ Classic Trucks B-Pillars. These passenger side b-pillars not only come with a striker plate but they are also finished in weld-thru primer to help finish your restoration project.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
These b-pillars are factory style replacements for the passenger side of all 1966 and 1967 Ford Broncos. For your convenience, CJ Classic Trucks has included a striker plate with this item. This piece has structural integrity in mind. It attaches to the quarter panel and holds the striker pin for the door latch.
If you have been searching tirelessly for a company that only sells the finest parts available to restore or modify your beloved 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, you have finally come to the right place. For over 30 years, CJ Pony Parts has been a leader in the automotive industry for carrying the best Mustang parts available and is now also your one stop shop for all things classic Ford Bronco.
Order a CJ Classic Trucks B-Pillar in Weld-Thru Primer with a Striker Plate for the Passenger Side of your 1966-1967 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!