It's important that you have a fuel sending unit you can rely on to accurately measure the fuel level in your 1948-1952 F-100. CJ Classic Trucks presents the direct-fit replacement Stainless Steel Fuel Sending Unit FP-EF027 for use with your 17-gallon fuel tank.
This fuel sending unit mounts inside the fuel tank, ensuring precise fuel level measurement, so you can get an accurate reading of how much fuel you actually have. It has a 10 (Full)–100 (Empty) Ohm range for use with OE gauges, and it is constructed of stainless steel for durability and longevity. For convenient, hassle-free installation, the sending unit comes with a brass float, a rubber gasket and installation hardware. Order this part today to replace the faulty fuel sending unit in your classic pickup!
Features and Benefits:
- 10 (Full)–100 (Empty) Ohm Range for OE Gauges
- Direct-Fit Replacement Mounts inside Fuel Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction for Durability
- Includes Gasket and Installation Hardware
- 1948–1952 F-100
- For Use with 17-Gallon Fuel Tank