Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX With Silver Alloy Style Face F-100 1957-1960
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Silver Alloy Style Face for 1957, 1958, 1959 and 1960 F-100s.
Upgrade your 1957-1960 F-100’s interior and give it a more modern look with a VHX Gauge System with Silver Alloy Style Face from Dakota Digital!
Dakota Digital’s VHX Gauge System (VHX-57F-PU-S) features fully lit needles, backlit faces and an LCD message center that all provide clear visibility of your gauges. You can choose between white, blue or red for your backlight and display color to better match the interior of your F-100. The gauge is designed to be simple to install and is a direct-fit replacement that does not require any modifications to your dash!
*Fits factory bezel, bezel NOT included.
- Speedometer: 0 -120 MPH
- Tachometer: 0- 8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0- 80 psi
- Water Temperature: 100- 260ºF
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9- 17 VDC
- Lighting: LED back lit
Digital Message Center Features:
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer
- 1/4 mile time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Speedometer (0- 255 MPH)
- Tachometer (0- 9,900 RPM)
- Oil Pressure (0-100 psi displayed in 1 psi increments)
- Water Temperature (100- 300ºF/ 40- 150ºC displayed in 1 ºF/ºC increments)
- Voltmeter (9- 17 VDC)
- Fuel Level (0-99% full)
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight.
- LED backlit at night to match/ complete the look at night.
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Water temp sensor 1/8th NPT with 10ft harness
- Oil Pressure sensor 1/8th NPT with 10ft harness
- Cable driven speed sensor replaces Ford and GM style speedo cables W/ 10ft harness
- Bushings - 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1-1/2 threads
- Mounted pushbuttons are used to calibrate the speedometer, set the cylinder count and fuel level gauge
- These same included buttons are used to access all of the information from your LCD Digital Message Center
Please Note: This gauge assembly does NOT include GSS2000 for gear position.
Since their establishment in 1986, Dakota Digital, based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has been manufacturing premium quality gauge equipment for a wide range of early model Ford vehicles. Specializing in gauges, gauge pods and accessories, such as clocks and tachometers, Dakota Digital creates authentic looking gauges and gauge pods that have the latest innovations in technology packed into them so that owners have the most effective and accurate gauge equipment that is available.
Order this Dakota Digital VHX-57F-PU-S VHX Gauge System with Silver Alloy Style Face for your 1957, 1958, 1959 or 1960 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-100 years: