Is an old, faulty fuel sending unit preventing you from receiving an accurate fuel level measurement? CJ Classic Trucks provides the solution to your problem with the Stainless Steel Fuel Sending Unit FP-EF025M designed for your 1948-1952 F-100 with an Aftermarket Gauge.
This direct-fit replacement mounts inside the fuel tank and sends a signal to the dash gauge to establish a precise fuel level. Crafted specifically for aftermarket gauges, the fuel sending unit has a 33 (full)–240 (empty) Ohm range and a stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability. CJ Classic Trucks includes a brass float, a new rubber gasket and essential hardware for ease of installation.
Features and Benefits:
- 33 (Full)–240 (Empty) Ohm Range for Aftermarket Gauges
- Direct-fit Replacement Mounts inside Fuel Tank
- Ensures Fuel Level is Precisely Measured
- Sends Signal to Dash Gauge Indicating Fuel Level
- Strong, Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Includes Gasket and Hardware for Easy Installation