Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out floor. Upgrade to CJ Classics' complete floor pan assembly in weld-thru primer. This all new complete floor pan is pre-assembled, coated in weld-thru primer and ready to place under your Mustangs body. The complete floor pan assembly includes floor pans, trunk pan, transition pan, rockers and rear frame rails.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*If installing on a 1967-1968 Mustang, you will need 1967-1968 specific rear trunk brackets and spare tire mounting strap as they are different from 1965-1966.