CJ Classics Headlight Door Passenger Side Mustang 1971-1972
- Simple Installation
- Factory Replacement
- Hardware Sold Separately
- Die-Cast Construction
CJ Classics Passenger Side Headlight Door for all 1971-1972 Mustangs.
Make sure you have everything you'll need to restore the front end of your 1971-1972 Mustang to it's former glory, including this all-new CJ Classics (FM-BH008A) Passenger Side Headlight Door! Don't wait and purchase your new headlight component from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit replacement for 1971-1972 Mustangs
- OEM-style reproduction for the passenger side headlight
- Features high-quality die-cast construction
- Quick and easy to install
- Sold individually
This brand-new headlight door features high-quality die-cast construction! It's been crafted to the same exact specs and dimensions as your classic pony's original door, so you can rest easy knowing it'll be a direct-fit, OEM-style replacement for your Mustang's passenger side headlight. The headlight doors help provide a crisp, clean finishing touch to your vintage vehicle's front end, and replacing your missing one will help bring an authentic flair to your exterior. Grab new mounting hardware (sold separately) when you place your order today with CJ's!
- A separate Driver Side Headlight Door (HLD7L) is available, or a complete pair of both (HLD7) may also be purchased.
- The headlight doors do not include mounting hardware (F259), must be purchased separately.
- 1971-1972 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning