CJ Classics Shifter Assembly Automatic Mustang With Console 1967-1968
- Tap To View 3D Model
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- High-Quality Materials
- Chrome Finish
CJ Classics Automatic Shifter Assembly for 1967-1968 Mustangs with a Center Console.
If you're replacing your classic 1967-1968 Mustang coupe, convertible or fastback's center console, you should consider updating your shifter assembly to this reproduction CJ Classics Automatic Shifter Assembly from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Factory-correct reproduction of automatic transmission shifter assembly
- Installs through top opening of floor's transmission tunnel
- Direct-fit replacement restores appearance/function when replacing failed/aging components
- OE-spec dimensions and durable construction ensure positive feel during shift action, from pressing the release button to selecting gear position
- T-handle and shift lever finished in show-quality chrome
- Base housing for shifter mechanism finished in corrosion-resistant electrostatic coating
- For installation in automatic transmission cars with center floor console
This Automatic Shifter Assembly is an OEM-style, direct-fit replacement assembly. It is crafted from high-quality materials and includes beautiful chrome plating on the shifter handle and the included lever. This absolutely correct shifter assembly will install into your pony's center console and will great with a new bezel cover! It includes a bucket, a handle, and a lever.
Shifter Assembly Includes:
- Chrome-plated Shift Handle
- Chrome Lever
- 1967-1968 Coupe Mustang
Please Note: This Shifter Assembly is for 1967-1968 Mustangs with a center console and automatic transmission.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning