Stock spring saddles offer lackluster performance, and are known to bind. Polyurethane bushings are oftern too rigid for comfortable for street use. A great compromise is the CJ Classics Coil Spring Saddle, complete with elastomer bushings for comfort and control.
Features and Benefits:
- Synthetic Elastomer Bushings Ensure Superior Elasticity and Memory
- Provides Chassis Control and Improved Handling
- Anti-Squeak Coil Protector Pad Eliminates Noise
- High-Quality Coil Spring Saddle Rotates 360 Degrees on the Shaft
- Range and Fluidity Allows Ease of Installation
- Allows Front Suspension to Articulate and Align Freely
Synthetic elastomer bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for chassis control and improved handling. The advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics ensure superior elasticity, memory, and outright durability for all forms of driving. Elastomer is durable, resisting oil, grease and weather.
Also included are new locking nuts and an anti-squeak coil protector pads to ensure those irritating noises will not be heard.
These high-quality coil spring saddles, or perches, can rotate 360 degrees on the shaft. This allows the front suspension to articulate and align freely and as necessary. This range and fluidity of movement also provides for ease of installation of this CJ Classics High Performance Coil Spring Saddle on your 1965-1973 Mustang.