Cold Case Radiators Performance Radiator 20" Aluminum Automatic Mustang 390/ 428 1967-1970
- 100% TIG-Welded Aluminum
- 16 Corrugated Fins Per Inch
- Pressure-Tested Design
- Fits Auto Transmissions Only
Cold Case Radiators 20" Aluminum Performance Radiator for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 390 and 428 Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission.
This Cold Case Radiators Performance Radiator (FOM560A) is designed for 1967-1970 390 and 428 Mustangs. This radiator is pressure-tested for use with automatic transmissions.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fitment for 1967-1970 390/428 Big Block Mustang
- Fits automatic transmission only
- 100% TIG-welded aluminum construction
- Polished OE-style tanks
- Includes two (2) 1-1/4-inch tubes
- 16 fins per inch
- Corrugated fins increase surface area
- Corrugation improves thermal transfer
- Pressure-tested design
This Performance Radiator features polished OE-style tanks and a 100% TIG-welded aluminum construction. It is a 20-inch version that acts as a direct fit replacement for your Mustang. It holds 16 fins per inch, each fin with a corrugated design. This corrugation offers better thermal transfer for more efficient cooling and heating. This Performance Radiator (FOM560A) provides the original style your ride craves using correct stamping, as well as two (2) 1-1/4 inch tubes.
- Core Height: 16-1/2 inch
- Core Width: 19-3/5 inch
- Overall Height: 20-1/2 inch
- Overall Width: 21.06-inch
- Overall Thickness: 3-inch
- Upper Hose: 1-1/2 inch
- Lower Hose: 1-3/4 inch
Tech Tip: This is the 20-inch version. For a bigger 24-inch version, see FOM587 or FOM588.
- 1967-1970 390 Mustang
- 1967-1970 428 Mustang
*Designed for automatic transmissions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning