Cold Case Radiators Performance Radiator 24" Aluminum Automatic Mustang 289/ 302/ 351 1967-1970
- 100% TIG-Welded Aluminum
- 16 Corrugated Fins Per Inch
- Pressure-Tested Design
- Fits Auto Transmissions Only
Cold Case Radiators 24" Aluminum Performance Radiator for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 289, 302, and 351 Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission.
This Cold Case Radiators Performance Radiator (FOM587A) is made from 100% TIG-welded aluminum for a durable cooling upgrade to your Mustang! Designed for 1967-1970 Mustangs with a 289, 302, or 351 Small Block engine, this oversized 2-row radiator provides superior cooling abilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fitment for 1967-1970 289/302/351 Small Block Mustang
- Fits automatic transmission only
- 100% TIG-welded aluminum construction
- Polished OE-style tanks
- Includes two (2) 1-inch tubes
- 16 fins per inch
- Corrugated fins increase surface area
- Corrugation improves thermal transfer
- Pressure-tested design
In addition to its solid all-aluminum construction, this Performance Radiator offers polished OE-style tanks and 16 fins per inch. Each fin is corrugated, providing more surface area and improved thermal transfer. It is also made with two (2) 1-inch tubes and a 1/8-inch NPT transmission cooler fitting, plus a righthand inlet/outlet configuration for Small Block engines. This Performance Radiator (FOM587A) is pressure-tested and features original stamping for use with automatic transmissions only.
- Core Height: 16 inch
- Core Width: 24 inch
- Overall Height: 21-1/2 inch
- Overall Width: 25-1/2 inch
- Overall Thickness: 3-inch
- Upper Hose: 1-1/2 inch
- Lower Hose: 1-3/4 inch
- Transmission Cooler Fitting: 1/8-inch NPT
Tech Tip: This is the radiator with inlet/outlet on the passenger side for Small Blocks.
- 1967-1970 289 Mustang
- 1967-1970 302 Mustang
- 1967-1970 351 Mustang
*Designed for automatic transmissions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning