Cold Case Radiators Radiator Performance Aluminum 20" Mustang With Manual Transmission 289 1965-1966
- Improved Thermal Transfer
- 1" 2-Row Core
- Corrugated 16-Fin/Per Inch
- Polished TIG Welded Aluminum
Cold Case Radiators 20" Aluminum Performance Radiator for 1965-1966 Mustangs with a Manual Transmission and 289 Engine.
Unlike 3- or 4-row radiators, the Cold Case Radiators 20" Aluminum Performance Radiator has more surface area to dissipate heat from your 1965-1966 Mustang's 289 engine. The power of a V8 engine can be costly to performance without proper cooling. The TIG-welded radiator features two massive, 1-inch tubes, reaching across 21 inches of performance aluminum.
Features and Benefits:
- TIG-Welded All Aluminum Construction w/ Polished Finish
- 16-Fin (per inch) Corrugated for Added Surface Area
- Improved Thermal Transfer with Corrugation
- Pressure Tested for Peak Performance with 289 V8 Engine
Per inch, there are 16-corrugated fins to increase the surface area in tandem with the enlarged 2-row tubing. Combined, these features drastically improved thermal transfer to dissipate the heat building from peak engine performance.
- Core Height: 16.5"
- Core Width: 16.85"
- Overall Height: 21"
- Overall Width: 19.6"
- Overall Thickness: 3"
- Tubes: (2) 1"
- 1964.5-1966 Mustang with Manual Transmission and 289 V8 Engine
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning