COMP Cams 2015 Ford Mustang Coyote CR Series Camshafts (243420) are the first new cam and core series for 2015 and later Coyote engines. New lobes improve upon the stock cams and feature faster ramps, more lift, and more area under the lift curve. In other words, these are simple replacements for stock camshafts, offering a considerable bump in performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2015-2017 GT
- Complete Set
- Stage 1 Camshafts
- Billet Steel Construction
These cams are No-Springs-Required, meaning they'll work with factory valve springs and the mid-lock phaser system. No limiters or any other phaser modifications are required. COMP Cams 2015 Ford Mustang Coyote CR Series Camshafts are the absolute best way to unlock the power potential of your Coyote engine.
- RPM Operating Range: 1,600-7,000
- Grind Number: F5.0F CYR263NAH 127
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Roller Finger Follower
- Lifter Style: Hydraulic Roller Finger Follower
- Camshaft Series: CR NSR (No Springs Required)
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 3-Bolt
- Valve Springs Required: No
- Camshaft Material: Billet Steel
- Advertised Intake Duration: 263
Advertised Exhaust Duration: 270
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 227
- Exhaust Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 229
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.516
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.514
- Lobe Separation: 127
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
Tech Tip: Two spring kits (part nos. 26113 and 26125) are available for those that run high boost or high RPM.