COMP Cams Timing Set Magnum 351C/ 351M/ 400M 1970-1982
- Fits 1970-1982 Mustangs
- 351C/351M/400M Engine
- Cast Iron Camshaft Gear
- Billet Steel Crank Sprocket
COMP Cams Magnum Timing Set for 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 and 1982 Mustangs with 351C, 351M and 400M Engines.
Are you working on building a street performance 1970-1982 Mustang? If so, this COMP Cams Magnum Timing Set (COMP2121) is built for awesome performance on the street. This set is designed to fit Mustangs with a 351C, 351M or 400M engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1970-1982 Mustangs with a 351C/351M/400M engine
- Induction hardened cast iron camshaft gear and billet steel crank sprocket
- Three (3) keyway crank sprocket for 4-degree incremental adjustability, 4-degree maximum advance/retard
- Heavy-duty, heat treated true double roller timing chain
- Ideal for mild street performance applications
This Magnum Double Roller Timing Set works best for mild street performance applications. Magnum timing sets are built for maximum performance on the street while being reliable. This timing set is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and comes complete with gears and chain. The double row chains are heat-treated, pre-stretched and have large pins to provide added durability. It also has an induction hardened cast iron camshaft gear and billet steel crank sprocket with three keyways. This lets you set the cam timing at 4 degrees advanced, 4 degrees retarded or normal. This set fits 351C, 351M and 400M engines from 1970-1982.
Order a COMP Cams (COMP2121) Magnum Timing Set for your 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 or 1982 Mustang with a 351C, 351M or 400M Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.