Dakota Digital 5-Gauge Set HDX Series With Black Alloy Style Face 1967-1968
- Black Alloy Gauge Face
- 30 Color Change LCD Display
- Fully Lit Needles And Faces
- 5 Gauge Set
Set of Dakota Digital HDX Series Gauges with Black Alloy Style Faces for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
If you are looking to upgrade the interior of your classic 1967-1968 Mustang and give it a more modern touch, then this Set of Dakota Digital HDX Series Gauges with Black Alloy Style Faces from CJ Pony Parts is a great way to go! These gauges have many different features and the ability to customize the needle, gauge readings and display colors of the gauges independently. Allowing you to really give your Mustang’s gauge cluster a customized appearance.
Dakota Digital HDX Gauges HDX-67F-MUS Include:
- Speedometer - 0-160 MPH Analog, 0-255 MPH Digitally
- Fuel Level - Empty-Full Analog, 0-99% Digitally
- Tachometer - 0-8,000 Analog, 0-9,990 Digitally
- Voltmeter - 9-17 VDC Analog and Digitally
- Oil Pressure - 0-80 PSI Analog, 0-100 Digitally Displayed in 1 psi Increments
- Water Temperature - 100-260F Analog, 100-300F and 40-150C Digitally
These HDX Series Gauges from Dakota Digital offers you a lot of control over the display of the gauges. The five gauges will bolt right into a stock or reproduction 67-68 Mustang bezel and feature twin TFT message centers. These message centers can display different parameters of your engine more accurately as well as some performance meters such as 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times.
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High-speed recall
- High RPM recall
Calibration and personal settings can be easily set with the built-in capacitive touch buttons or with the Bluetooth app which is available on Apple and Android devices. With the HDX system, you can even personalize the display with over 30 selectable color options and change the color of the needle, gauge readings, and both TFT displays independently! This allows you to truly customize your gauge cluster.
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
Dakota Digital’s HDX system will include a water temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, cable driven speed sensor/generator, bushings and of course the HDX central control box.
Included Sensors and Fittings:
- Water Temperature: 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft. harness
- Oil Pressure: 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft. harness
- Cable Driven Speed Sensor: Replaces Ford speedometer cables with a 10 ft. harness
- Bushings: Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads
*Bezel not included. Can use OEM or reproduction style bezel.
If you are looking to replace the original gauges on your early model Mustang, CJ Pony Parts has a great brand of equipment for you to look at: Dakota Digital. Dakota Digital manufactures restoration and replacement style gauges for early model Mustang that incorporate new age technology, replacing the out of date components with new digital versions that fit seamlessly into position.
Order this Set of Dakota Digital HDX-67F-MUS HDX Series Gauges with Black Alloy Style Faces for your 1967-1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.