Diode Dynamics Backup Light Bulb XPR 6000K 3157 LED Cool White Mustang 2015-2023
- 40 High-Power LEDs
- Aluminum Housing
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- 800 Lumens
Diode Dynamics Cool White LED 6000K 3157 XPR Backup Light Bulb for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Mustangs.
Do you need a newer, higher-quality replacement for your 2015-2023 Mustang's factory incandescent backup bulbs? CJ Pony Parts has the answer! This Diode Dynamics Cool White LED 6000K 3157 XPR Backup Light Bulb (DD0378S) is a direct replacement for the factory incandescent 3156/3157-size backup bulb on your 2015-2023 Mustang. Featuring 800 lumens per bulb, this replacement from Diode Dynamics provides nearly double the total light output of your original stock bulbs!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Replacement for Factory Incandescent Backup Bulb
- High-Power 5W LEDs Arranged in all Directions
- Metal Heatsink to Maintain High Output
- Inductive Constant-Current Drive Circuit
- Increased Output with Modern LED Look
- Simple Plug and Play Installation
- 510 Lumens Per Bulb
The XPR backup LED bulb will modernize your Mustang's exterior look with the increased illumination of LEDs. The XPR is populated with 40 high-power LEDs arranged in all directions, resulting in the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb the market has to offer! The bulb features an aluminum housing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties. This means that the bulb will provide long-lasting reliability.
The XPR (DD0378S) takes only minutes to install! Just remove your factory bulb and the XPR will fit securely in the socket. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures—never calculations or guesses. The true output is tested in-house and the real numbers are provided for comparison.
- Measured Lumens: 800
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 4.4
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps @ 12.8V): 0.034
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.