Distinctive Industries Front Bucket Seat Touring II Pair Deluxe 1968
Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Front Bucket Seats for 1968 Mustangs with a Deluxe Interior.
If you’re looking to restore the interior of your 1968 Mustang with a deluxe interior, you definitely don’t want to neglect your front seats! Over time, your original seats and upholstery can get torn, scuffed or damaged. So be sure to pick up this high-quality Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Front Bucket Seats to help get your interior back to mint condition!
Features & Benefits:
- Upholstery Made of High-Quality Restoration-Grade Sierra Grain Vinyl Like Original
- Patterned to Mimic Original Design
- Manufactured Using Proven Procar by Scat Seat Frame that’s Designed to Support High-Bolstered Foam for Added Comfort
- TIG-Welded Steel Seat Frame Electrostatically-Coated for Strength and Durability
- Comfortable and Customizable Seating Positions: 20-Position Reclining Seat Back with 18-Position Sliding Seat Track Built into Frame
- Excellent Choice for Restomods
- Color-Matched to Other Distinctive Industries Products
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement with Pre-Installed Slider Tracks
- Sold as a Pair of Two
- Available in Several Different Colors
This Pair of Distinctive Industries (060020) Touring II Front Bucket Seats features upholstery that’s made of high-quality restoration-grade Sierra Grain Vinyl, just like your original seats were! These seats also have a Procar by Scat seat frame that’s designed to support high-bolstered seat foam, which makes them incredibly comfortable. Not only that, each seat also comes with a TIG-welded seat frame that’s been electrostatically coated for strength and durability and has a 20-position reclining seat back with an 18-position sliding seat track built into it! These seats are an excellent choice for restomods and come in several different colors, so it’ll be easy to choose the one that best matches the rest of your interior. Installation is a direct bolt-in process!
Please Note: The seat mount brackets necessary for installation are sold separately. These seats can be installed without the headrests for a more factory-style low back seat look.
- Seat Bottom Front to Back: 22-1/2"
- Seat Overall Height: 30-1/2"
- Width: 22"
Order a Pair of Distinctive Industries (060020) Touring II Front Bucket Seats for your 1968 Mustang with a Deluxe Interior from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Mustang years: