Distinctive Industries Front Bucket Seat Touring II Pair Standard 1968
Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Front Bucket Seats for 1968 Mustangs with a Standard Interior.
If you’re looking for the perfect new front bucket seats for your 1968 Mustang with a standard interior, you should definitely check out this Pair of Distinctive Industries Touring II Front Bucket Seats from CJ Pony Parts! They’re direct bolt-in replacements made to look just like your original seats.
Features & Benefits:
- Upholstery Made of High-Quality Restoration-Grade Sierra Grain Vinyl Like Original
- Patterned to Mimic Original Design
- Manufactured Using Proven Procar by Scat Seat Frame that’s Designed to Support High-Bolstered Foam for Added Comfort
- TIG-Welded Steel Seat Frame Electrostatically-Coated for Strength and Durability
- Comfortable and Customizable Seating Positions: 20-Position Reclining Seat Back with 18-Position Sliding Seat Track Built into Frame
- Excellent Choice for Restomods
- Color-Matched to Other Distinctive Industries Products
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement with Pre-Installed Slider Tracks
- Sold as a Pair
- Available in Several Different Colors
This Pair of Distinctive Industries (060015) Touring II Front Bucket Seats comes with a new seat for your driver side and a new one for your passenger side. Each one is made using high-quality restoration-grade Sierra Grain vinyl and patterned to mimic the original! These seats have a Procar by Scat seat frame that’s designed to support high-bolstered seat foam, which makes them more comfortable than your original ones used to be. The included steel seat frame is TIG-welded and electrostatically-coated for added strength and durability. Plus, these seats have a 20-position reclining seat back and an 18-position sliding seat track built into their frame! Each one is easy to install thanks to its pre-installed slider track and is color-matched to other Distinctive Industries products. You have your choice of black, blue, nugget gold, turquoise and more!
Please Note: The seat mount brackets necessary for installation are sold separately. These seats can be installed without headrests for a more factory-style low seat back appearance.
- Seat Bottom Front to Back: 22-1/2"
- Seat Overall Height: 30-1/2"
- Width: 22"
Order a Pair of Distinctive Industries (060015) Touring II Front Bucket Seats for your 1968 Mustang with a Standard Interior from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Mustang years: