Doug's Headers LS Swap Transmission Crossmember Black Chevrolet C10 1963-1972
- Precision Manufactured
- Works With Many Transmissions
- Includes Hardware/Instructions
- Black Finish
Black LS Swap Transmission Crossmember for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Swapping to an LS engine doesn't have to be complicated. For your C10, Doug's Headers designed these LS Swap transmission crossmembers to fit all popular transmission swaps. These are CAD designed, made from welded steel, and come with all the necessary hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- For 2WD trucks with GM LS & LT engines
- CAD-CAM designed, welded steel
- Durable black powder coat finish for proper fit, strength and appearance
- Fits with ALL popular late model manual and automatic transmission swaps
- Complete with necessary hardware and detailed instructions
- Designed to clear up to 3" exhaust systems with no loss of ground clearance
- Designed for use with Doug's Headers line of LS engine swap products
Doug's Headers LS Engine Swap products work together to ensure a proper fit for the LS Engine into specific applications. These crossmembers work with all popular late-model automatic and manual transmission swaps, complete with all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for install.
Doug's understands that engine swap projects often take place over time and careful consideration goes into choosing the right products to suit a range of budgets. That's why they're offering LS engine swap products a la carte, so you can buy product as your build requires with the flexibility to build your project your way.
Vehicle Fitment: 1963-1972 C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning