Get a big boost in both horsepower and torque for your 2015-2017 5.0L Mustang with this Edelbrock (15838) E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System with a Tuner from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Performance-Proven Modular-Inlet Supercharger System
- Produces Impressive 690 Horsepower with 588 ft.-lbs. Torque on Pump Gas
- 50-State Legal When Paired with Included Tuner and Calibration
- R2650 TVS Rotor Assembly Housed in New Manifold with Integrated High-Capacity DP3C (Dual-Pass, Three-Core) Air-to-Water Intercooler for Lower Inlet Air Temperatures and Increased Power Potential
- 170-Degree High-Twist Lobes, Bigger Bearings and Beefier Timing Gears Ensure Maximum Reliability with Smooth Acceleration throughout Powerband
- Fits Under Stock Hood with No Cutting or Modifications Required
- Increase in Power Comes with Little to No Loss in Fuel Economy Thanks to Integrated Bypass Valve that Mitigates Parasitic Power Loss During Normal Driving
- True Bolt-On Kit with No Modifications Needed to Stock Engine
- Self-Contained Lubrication System with 100,000-Mile Service Interval
- Includes Durable Black Power-Coating that Blends in with Engine Compartment
- Includes Complete Set of Pre-Formed Hoses, Hardware and Full-Color Manual with Clear Step-by-Step Instructions that Makes Installation Easier
- Made in the USA
This Edelbrock (15838) E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System with a Tuner is proudly made in the USA and just what you need to get even more horsepower and torque out of your ‘Stang! This supercharger is 50-state legal when you pair it with the included tuner and calibration, and it will easily fit under your stock hood with no cutting or other modifications needed. This kit also comes with a complete set of pre-formed hoses and hardware, along with a full color manual with clear instructions to make installation easier.
Please Note: For safety, the Edelbrock-supplied calibration will retain the factory vehicle speed limiter setting. Supercharger systems that are sold with a tuner are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock calibration.