If you’re looking to give your 2015-2017 5.0L Mustang a nice boost in performance, then it’s time to pick up this Edelbrock (158380) E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System without a Tuner that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Performance-Proven Modular-Inlet Supercharger System
- Produces Impressive 690 Horsepower with 588 ft.-lbs. Torque on Pump Gas
- 50-State Legal When Paired with Tuner (NOT Included) and Edelbrock Calibration Available Separately
- R2650 TVS Rotor Assembly Housed in New Manifold with Integrated High-Capacity DP3C (Dual-Pass, Three-Core) Air-to-Water Intercooler for Lower Inlet Air Temperatures and Increased Power Potential
- 170-Degree High-Twist Lobes, Bigger Bearings and Beefier Timing Gears Ensure Maximum Reliability with Smooth Acceleration throughout Powerband
- Fits Under Stock Hood with No Cutting or Modifications Required
- Increase in Power Comes with Little to No Loss in Fuel Economy Thanks to Integrated Bypass Valve that Mitigates Parasitic Power Loss During Normal Driving
- True Bolt-On Kit with No Modifications Needed to Stock Engine
- Self-Contained Lubrication System with 100,000-Mile Service Interval
- Includes Durable Black Power-Coating that Blends in with Engine Compartment
- Includes Complete Set of Pre-Formed Hoses, Hardware and Full-Color Manual with Clear Step-by-Step Instructions that Makes Installation Easier
- Made in the USA
This Edelbrock (158380) E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger System without a Tuner is a performance-proven modular-inlet supercharger system that will give your Pony an impressive 690 horsepower with 588 ft.-lbs. of torque on pump gas! This entire kit is proudly made in the USA and is 50-state legal when you pair it with a tuner (not included). It’ll fit under your stock hood with no cutting or other modifications needed, and it won’t affect your Mustang’s fuel economy thanks to its integrated bypass valve.
Please Note: Supercharger systems that are sold without a tuner are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock calibration and will retain the factory vehicle speed limiter setting.