Tired of loose and sloppy handling in your ST Focus? Want to tighten up the suspension, so it handles like it should? Eibach offers this Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit (35140.32), which stiffens up the front and rear for improved performance in the corners!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Body Roll through Increased Design Stiffness Over Stock Sway Bars
- Improves Handling and Corner Grip in Any Performance Driving Situation
- Balanced for Optimal Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Adjustable Rear Bar for Fine-Tuning Rear Oversteer Characteristics
- Precision-Engineered and Calibrated for Eibach PRO-KIT or SPORTLINE Spring Kits
- Made of Cold-Formed Steel Alloy for Precision Performance
- Long-Lasting Red Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach anti-roll sway bar kit! Increased stiffness over stock sway bars reduces body roll and increases handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Eibach's sway bars are manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance. The bars are then finished with a long-lasting red power coat finish. Greased urethane bushings provide improved responsiveness. All mounting hardware is included, as well as instructions for easy installation.
Please Note: NOT designed for use with the Focus RS, please see P/N: E40350230211.
Tech Tip: Pair these swaybars with Eibach's springs to further reduce body roll!
This Kit Includes:
- 27mm Front Sway Bar (Tubular and Non-Adjustable)
- 25mm Rear Sway Bar (Tubular and 2-Way Adjustable)
- 2013-2018 Focus ST