Electric Fuel Injection Fuel Tank Kit Bed Fill With 0-90 OHM Sender/ 225 LPH Pump Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- 0-90 OHM Sender
- 225 LPH Pump
- 18-Gallon Capacity
- Die-Stamped Galvanized Steel
Electric Fuel Injection Bed Fill Fuel Tank Kit with 0-90 OHM Sender and 225 LPH Pump for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Make your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 fuel injection ready with this 18-gallon Fuel Tank, 0-90 Ohm Sender and 225 LPH Pump, all features of CJ's Electric Fuel Injection Kit. Featuring a bed fill filler neck, the tank bolts in place using the flanges under the truck bed, but it can also be mounted on top of the rails or between the rails in some cases. The mounting configuration depends on your preferences! It's up to you to drill and locate the mounting holes.
The EFI Fuel Tank features a die-stamped galvanized steel construction finished in a silver powder coat. It's specifically designed to prevent engine-damaging fuel pump starvation thanks to EFI-style internal baffling with an extra large 4.8-liter dual tube baffled fuel tray.
Features and Benefits:
- Bed Fill Filler Neck with Two-Inch ID Connection Hose
- Die Stamped Galvanized Steel Bed Fill Tank with Silver Powder Coat
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- GPA Series Fuel Pump with 225 Liters Per Hour Sizing
- Aftermarket 5-Bolt Sender with 0-90 Ohm Range
- Prevents Fuel Pump Starvation
- Available with A Stub Neck and Fuel Hose
- 18-Gallon Capacity
- Size: 32-1/4" X 20-1/2" X 9-3/4" (Including Mounting Flange)
- Size: 28" X 20-1/2" X 9-3/4" (Measured without Mounting Flange)
The corresponding 225 LPH GPA Series Fuel Pump is an OE-quality performance part courtesy of Walbro (TI Automotive), an OE validated pump manufacturer that supplies products for two-thirds of vehicles worldwide today. Walbro Pumps are worthy of fuel injection modules like this because of their unmatched standards of quality. Unlike other pump manufacturers, Walbro's designs feature better hot fuel handling and are designed with an internal bypass channel for better recovery from aeration.
Lastly, you'll receive an aftermarket 5-bolt sender with a 0-90 Ohm range. It's made with a ceramic board rheostat and is compatible with both factory and aftermarket gauges. It can be fastened in place with five mounting screws. By cutting it to length, it works with fuel tanks measuring from 6-24 inches deep. Since fuel tank senders only read resistance to ground, they work on all 6-24 volt systems positive or negative ground.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Sender does not have a fuel pickup tube built into it as some original senders may.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning