Ford Complete Brake Upgrade Kit Brembo OE 2019 Bullitt-Style EcoBoost/ GT 2015-2023
Ford 2019 Bullitt Style OE Brembo Complete Brake Upgrade Kit for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.
If you’re dying to have the iconic red brake setup that’s on the 2019 Bullitt model for your 2015-2023 EcoBoost or GT Mustang, this Ford 2019 Bullitt Style OE Brembo Complete Brake Upgrade Kit is just for you!
Features & Benefits:
- Composed al all OEM Ford components
- Fits both right and left hand drive Mustangs
- Original Equipment on the 2019 Bullitt Mustang
- Brembo 6-piston red front calipers
- Ford single piston red rear calipers and brackets
- Front rotors are 15” with directional vanes
- Rear rotors are 13” with directional vanes
- Includes all necessary parts for installation
- Can significantly reduce stopping distance
- Upgrades entire brake system
This complete kit is sure to overhaul your EcoBoost or GT Mustang’s current brake system to the one found on the recognizable 2019 Bullitt. Included with this kit are the massive 6-piston Brembo front calipers and the OE rear calipers and brackets that are finished in a striking gloss red coating. Also included are rotors, brake pads, hoses, splash shields, and all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
- Two (2) Bullitt 6-Piston Red Brembo Front Calipers
- Two (2) Bullitt Red Rear Calipers
- Two (2) Bullitt Red Rear Caliper Brackets
- Two (2) Bullitt 15” Front Rotors
- Two (2) Bullitt 13” Rear Rotors
- Two (2) Bullitt Front Brake Pad Set
- Two (2) Bullitt Rear Brake Pad Set
- Two (2) 2015-2017 GTPP Front Brake Hoses
- Two (2) Bullitt Front Rotor Splash Shields
- Two (2) Bullitt Front/Rear Banjo Bolts
- Two (2) Bullitt Front/Rear Banjo Washers
- Two (2) Bullitt Front Anti-Rattle Pad Clips and Support Hardware
*This kit is NOT directly compatible with vehicles originally equipped with the base model 12.5” (320mm) Front/Rear Brakes, like what is found on the 2015-2017 Mustang V6 and some EcoBoost models. For those applications, you will have to source a 2015+ Base GT or Performance Pack EcoBoost/GT front spindles and rear knuckles.
*Installation will reuse your existing Rear Rotor Splash Shields and Rear Brake Hose.
Tech Tip: Portions of this kit are also available separately, see BC40P, BC41P, or BC4041K for other purchasing options.
Please Note: Although the front portion of this brake kit should work with the majority of 19” and 20” wheels on the market, we have no way to test every wheel combination available. Also, for those looking at track-centric wheels, very few 18” wheels will be compatible with the front calipers due to clearance issues on the inside barrel of the wheel whereas a 17” wheel or larger will need to be used with the rear calipers and brackets.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning