Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator Kit GT350 / GT350R 2015-2020
- Precision-Molded Canisters
- OE-Style Hoses and Fittings
- Prevents Engine Damage
- Made in the USA
Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator Kit for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.
Prolong the life of your engine with this Oil-Air Separator Kit from Ford Performance! The kit includes precision-molded canisters for the Driver and Passenger Side of 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.
Features and Benefits:
- Prolongs the Life of your 5.2L Engine
- OEM Hoses and Fittings are Included
- Constructed from Precision Molded Canister with Unique Filter Media
- Separates Oil and Oil Vapor from Causing Damage to the Air in the PCV System
- Designed Specifically to Easily Fit on Vehicle
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Driver and Passenger Side Oil-Air Separator
- Driver Side Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator (M-6766-A50S)
- Passenger Side Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator (M-6766-A50)
- OE-Style Hoses with Factory Connectors
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
The canisters come with a unique filter media that separates oil and oil vapors so they don't get into the air in your intake tract and PCV system, causing harm to your engine. Ford Performance Air-Oil Separator kit is a highly engineered system that has been specifically designed to fit on your Mustang's Engine. This kit comes with OE-style hoses and fitting to make for a simple, yet high-quality installation and function under your hood. The Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- 2015-2020 GT350/GT350R Mustangs
Please Note: This is designed to work with factory GT350 and GT350R Cold Air Intakes only.
*This kit is not intended to be used with 2011-2017 5.0L Mustangs.
Tech Tip: This oil separator needs to be emptied out periodically. We recommend emptying it every oil change.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.