Ford Power Steering Pump 1967-1970
- OE Style Replacement
- Quiet Operation
- Simple Installation
- Pulley Is Not Included
Ford Power Steering Pump for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Do you need to replace your 1967-1970’s worn out power steering pump? If so, check out this premium Ford Power Steering Pump (12092), now available from CJ’s, and get your Mustang back on the road running smoother than ever before.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1970 Mustangs
- OEM style replacement
- Simple installation
- Upgraded internals for a quiet operation
- Engineered to OEM specifications
This power steering pump is a high-quality reproduction that comes with all new components. It features upgraded slipper style internals that deliver a smoother and quieter operation. This Ford Power Steering Pump is made to OEM specifications, making it the perfect choice for your classic Mustang.
*This power steering pump does not include the power steering pulley (PSPP1).
Please Note: This Ford Power Steering Pump will not fit 1970 Mustangs with a 302 or 351 engine.
- 1967-1970 6-cylinder Mustang 200CC engine
- 1967-1970 6-cylinder Mustang 250CC engine
- 1967-1968 V8 Mustang 289 engine
- 1968-1969 V8 Mustang 302 engine
- 1968-1969 V8 Mustang 390 engine
- 1968 V8 Mustang 427 engine
- 1968-1970 V8 Mustang 428 engine
- 1969 V8 Mustang 429 engine
Order a (12092) Ford Power Steering Pump for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning