This fiberglass ground effects kit is here to give your 1967-1968 Mustang an all-new, race-inspired demeanor! You'll receive five components in the kit, including a front racing apron with side skirts and rear quarter panel extensions.
The front racing apron features an aggressive molded lower front chin spoiler that extends to the wheel openings and holes for use with your original parking lights. It is constructed of high-quality lightweight fiberglass that was made in the USA. It will require drilling mounting holes as well as prepping, priming and painting prior to installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Race-Inspired Kit with Five Components
- Gel Coat Finish on Side Skirts/Rear Quarter Extensions
- Aggressive Lower Front Chin Spoiler
- Fiberglass Made in the USA
The side skirts and rear quarter extensions feature a gel coat finish and are constructed of high-quality fiberglass that was made in the USA. They will also require prepping, priming and painting prior to installation.
- One Front Racing Apron FSA15
- Two Rocker Side Skirts SKIRT6 (from wheel to wheel and into door sill)
- Two Rear Quarter Panel Extensions (included in SKIRT6)
Tech Tip: Mounting method for side skirts is customer preference.
Please Note: Front racing apron is for use with factory front bumper and upper stoneguard.