Hedman Long Tube Headers 1-5/8” Uncoated Ford 351-400M Engine Bronco 1978-1979
- Boosts Engine Torque
- Oval Cylinder Head Port Shape
- Ball & Socket Collectors
Hedman 1-5/8” Uncoated Long Tube Headers for 1978 and 1979 Ford Broncos with a 351-400M Ford Engine.
Unleash your 1978-1979 Ford Bronco 351-400M engine’s potential with these Hedman 1-5/8” Uncoated Long Tube Headers! These fenderwell-exit headers are designed to enhance your vehicle’s exhaust flow, giving you a sizeable boost in torque. For budget-friendliness, these headers have an uncoated finish and a temporary black paint that burns off once you start up your truck!
Features and Benefits:
- Boosts your engine’s torque
- Provides ample exhaust flow
- Oval cylinder head port shape
- 1-5/8” Smooth-flowing tube design
- 3" Gasketless ball and socket collector
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Constructed from mild steel
- For automatic & manual transmissions
- Budget-friendly uncoated finish
- Temporary black paint
- Made in the USA
Gasketless ball and socket collectors let you bolt up your Bronco’s exhaust system without huss or fuss since they take away the need for a perfect alignment. These headers are a perfect fit for engines with oval exhaust ports. For your convenience, gaskets, reducers, and hardware are included with this product. These mandrel-bent headers are hand-welded from sturdy mild steel!
- 1978-1979 Ford Bronco
- Made for Ford 351-400M (Modified Block Engine)
- For manual & automatic transmissions
- For 4-wheel drive applications
- Fits factory profile heads
- Fits oval exhaust ports
- Pair of headers
- Ball and socket reducers (exhaust adapters)
- Mounting hardware
Emissions Disclosure: This product is not legal for street use in 1975 and later year models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles