DEI Exhaust Wrap Roll Titanium
- Reduces Under Hood Temp
- Extremely Pliable
- Increased Airflow
- Oil And Abrasion Resistant
DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap Roll.
Even in more temperate climates, it’s important to keep what’s under your hood cool and well insulated. DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap Roll is a stranded fiber material made from pulverized lava rock and woven using LR Technology to craft this durable and thermal regulating exhaust wrap. This titanium wrap boasts greater strength than typical exhaust wraps and can handle a direct temperature of 1800F, and an intermittent temperature of 2500F. Enjoy increased exhaust airflow, reduced vibration breakdown, and heat regulation via heat expansion over a prolonged period.
Features and Benefits:
- No pre-wetting is necessary before application
- Direct heat resistance of 1800F and 2500F of radiant heat resistance
- Pliable and durable
- Highly resistant to oil spills, abrasions, temperatures, and vibration breakdown
- Not necessary to use DEI HT silicone coating
- More efficient temperature regulation and increased airflow
- Available as 2” x 100’ and 2” x 50’ rolls
Designed with versatility in mind, this titanium wrap is compatible with any exhaust system. Stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum tubing, or other kinds of metals are all compatible with this wrap. DEI constructs its wraps to be flexible, long-lasting, and easy to apply.
- It is not recommended to wrap your catalytic converter. Subsequent overheating can reduce the converter’s lifespan. Once the wrap is applied, it is meant to stay. Fibers lose their elasticity after they have been heated. The wrap maintains its thermal properties but will no longer be flexible when applied.
- We also do not recommend wrapping Titanium exhausts or pipes as they already regulate heat well enough on their own. Extra wrapping can cause the titanium alloy to turn brittle and liable to premature cracking due to holding in too much heat.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: