The Holley 550-603 HP EFI ECU with a Wiring Harness allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your LS2, LS3 or LS7 engine on the fly. The Holley HP EFI system is equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows you to configure the system support to a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and many, many more.
Features and Benefits:
- Plug and Play Installation for GM LS2/LS3/LS7 Engines
- Laptop Programmable ECU with Base Maps
- Compatible with 5.3L Engine Swaps or 3,000+ Horsepower Race Applications
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy
- Bosch Wideband Oxygen Sensor designed for Factory GM Coils and 24-Tooth Crank Sensor
- Fully Potted and Mountable in Engine Compartment or Interior
- Sealed Automotive and Marine Grade Connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP Sensor Capability
*The ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 and United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection and Fire Resistance.
- Holley HP EFI ECU
- Complete Wiring Harness
- Communication Cable
- Holley Software
- Bosch Wideband Oxygen Sensor