Holley HP Electronic Fuel Injection Engine Control Unit 554-113 is built for use with popular factory EFI engines as an alternative to the factory Engine Control Unit (ECU) and harness or as a replacement for your C950 ECU. The Holley HP EFI system is equipped with four programmable inputs and four programmable outputs that are ideal for Chevy C10, Ford Bronco, F-100, and Mustangs with a single power adder. With this feature, the user has the agency to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous (eliminating the need for a separate nitrous controller device), water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and more.
Features and Benefits:
- New V4 Software
- Works with 4, 6, 8 Cylinder Engines
- “Quick Start” Ignition and Fueling Strategy for LS x Engines
- Real-Time Internal Data Logging on 2GB of Memory
- Integrated Boost, Traction and Turbo Boost Control
- 4-Stage Progressive Nitrous Control
- Integrated Single Channel Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Control
- Integrated Water/Methanol Injection Control
- Simplified VE based Fueling Strategy and Tuning
- Speed density, Alpha-N, Staged Injector Strategies or Combination Fueling Strategies
- Sixteen Low or High Impedance Injectors Standard Feature
- Controls Both Stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) Motors
- Individual Cylinder Fuel and Spark Control
- Allows Use of Common OEM Sensors or Customer Sensor Calibration Input
- 1-5 Bar MAP Sensor Capability
- Lean or Rich Safety Cutoff
- Fully Potted ECU with optional Mounting Location
- Marine-Grade Connectors
- (8) Sequential Driven 8:2 Peak and Hold Injector Drivers
- (2)-Channel Knock Control Sensor Inputs
- (4) Programmable High/Low PWM Outputs/Inputs
- (8) Channel Distributor-Less Ignition
*Ignition Plug and Play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems.
The integrated boost control features Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control, Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties and Boost scramble. Additionally, traction control features Power Reduction via Timing, Nitrous Percentage or Boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module).
Configurability control is based on RPM or time (full timing retard). While using the Holley EFI HP unit, the tuning process can offer advanced Idle, closed loop (“wet” or “dry” configuration), and enrichment strategies for very stable operation. This HP ECU utilizes Holley Water/Meth solenoids specially designed and calibrated for use with this EFI system to allow the user to enter Water/Meth flow as a percentage of fuel injector flow for Water/Meth tubing.