Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit With 400LPH Fuel Pump 1965-1968
- 16 Gallon Efi Fuel Tank
- Includes 400LPH Fuel Pump
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Galvanized Steel Construction
Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs.
If you’re finishing up an EFI swap, you need to purchase this EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump (19-402) by Holley. So get rid of your old, rusted fuel tank and replace it with this Holley Fuel Tank Kit available from CJ’s!
EFI Fuel Tank and Pump Kit Features:
- Includes 16-gallon tank and 400LPH fuel pump
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 400LPH fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has 1/4" NPT supply and return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct 73-10 Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Dimensions: 32-3/4” x 24-1/2” x 7-1/2”
This tank is a direct fit application with no modifications necessary. This kit includes the sixteen-gallon tank, a 400 LPH fuel pump, internal baffling and a fuel level sender. The tank in this kit is powder coated to resist corrosion and provide a sleek look. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project.
*Supply and return lines from fuel tank to engine are not included.
*Fuel tank filler neck that extends to a rear valance is not included.
Please Note: This fuel tank can be used with carbureted engines as long as a fuel pressure regulator is used to reduce fuel pressure.
The Holley Motor Company became official in 1903 when Henry Ford persuaded the owners to enter the carburetor business and supply his growing automobile business with fuel system parts. As of today, Holley remains one of the four parts suppliers who still sell to Ford after all these years. With more than a century of experience and an assortment of products available from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting the best!
Order a Holley (19-402) Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump for your 1965, 1966, 1967 or 1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.