High g-forces and low fuel levels are enemies to steady fuel delivery on classic Mustangs. Aeromotive brings modern fuel delivery to your classic 1971-1973 Ford Mustang with their second generation Stealth fuel tank (FT76). An in-tank fuel pump with internal baffling provides consistent fuel delivery even in high g-force or low fuel conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- For use with EFI and Carbureted engines
- Stamped Steel Fuel Tank
- Silver Metallic Painted Finish
- Internal Baffling
- Ford 73-10 Ohm Fuel Level Sending Unit
- Bolt-on Filler Neck Adapter
- Universal Rubber Filler Neck
- 340 Stealth Fuel Pump
The new Gen II Stealth tank utilizes Aeromotive’s patented and award-winning Phantom in-tank technology that enables a quiet, high-flow EFI pump and baffle to maintain an ample fuel supply around the inlet of the pump while ensuring consistent fuel delivery and drivability even in low fuel conditions.
Unlike competitive tanks, Aeromotive’s Gen II Stealth tanks feature outlet and return ports along with electrical terminals positioned in the OEM location. This design enables flush installation to the vehicle floor and will not require strap modification or spacers.
All Gen II Stealth tanks come out of the box completely assembled. The fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and fuel/electrical bulkhead are pre-installed. As a true plug-and-play assembly, the Aeromotive Gen II Stealth tank gets you out of the garage and on the road in no time.
Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
- 1971-1973 Mustang