FiTech Go Street EFI Self-Tuning Kit 400HP With Cast Finish
- Supports Up To 400HP
- Pre-Programmed Ecu
- No Tuning Required
- Cast Finish
FiTech 400HP Go Street EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Cast Finish.
If you’re running a new crate engine or your original factory engine in your classic Ford vehicle, but you’re still looking for the advantages that EFI has to offer FiTech has the answer for you! With this new FiTech 30003 400HP Go Street EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Cast Finish you’ll get the performance you’re looking for without having to upgrade your entire engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast finish
- Self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology
- Out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions
- For non-boosted engines
- Normally aspirated applications only
- Hand held tuning module for performance tuning
- One fan control and AC input (kicks up idle)
- FiTech flow matched 62lbs injectors
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
Moving away from programmable features, this Go Street EFI Self-Tuning Kit is a ready-to-run system that sticks to the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street or mild performance engine. Equipped and pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology, this system will boost your performance right out of the box without requiring tuning. Additionally, you’ll be able to tune right from the driver seat of your vehicle with the included hand held tuner. The Go Street EFI Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 400 HP but is suitable for engines from 150 HP thru 400 HP. The cast finish adds a touch of style to your engine bay.
Please Note: This FiTech Go Street EFI Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI7) and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI8). This EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, (P/N: FP67) which provides a return-less system.
FiTech Fuel Injection is dedicated to engineering, developing, and producing the most advanced and affordable electronic fuel injection systems on the planet. Their technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. The software has OEM level functionality, diagnostics, and limp home modes.
Order this FiTech 30003 400HP Go Street EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Cast Finish today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: