Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit With 400LPH Fuel Pump 1969-1970
- 22 Gallon EFI Style Tank
- Includes 400LPH Fuel Pump
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- Mounts In Stock Location
Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump for 1969-1970 Mustangs.
If you’re wanting to convert your 1969-1970 Mustang’s carbureted engine to an EFI system, be sure to pick up this Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump (19-417) from Holley.
EFI Fuel Tank and Pump Kit Features:
- Includes 22-gallon tank and 400LPH fuel pump
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 400LPH fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has 1/4" NPT supply and return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct 73-10 Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Dimensions: 32-3/4” x 24-1/2” x 9-3/4”
This EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Kit will help complete your EFI swap on your Mustang. This twenty-two gallon fuel tank is a direct fit for your application with no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 400 LPH fuel pump, internal baffling and a fuel level sender. The tank receives a silver powder-coat to resist corrosion as well as look fantastic. This fuel tank kit is a complete solution for your EFI project.
*Supply or return lines from fuel tank to the engine are not included.
*Fuel tank filler neck that extends to rear valance is not included.
Please Note: This fuel tank can be used with carbureted engines as long as a fuel pressure regulator is used to reduce fuel pressure.
The Holley Motor Company became official in 1903 when Henry Ford persuaded the owners to enter the carburetor business and supply his growing automobile business with fuel system parts. As of today, Holley remains one of the four parts suppliers who still sell to Ford after all these years. With more than a century of experience and an assortment of products available from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting the best!
Order a Holley (19-417) Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Kit with a 400LPH Fuel Pump for your 1969-1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.