Holley Sniper Stealth EFI 4150 Self-Tuning Kit With Black Finish
- Four 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Map Self-Learning
- Improves Idle Stability
- Looks Like Carburetor
Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish.
These EFI Systems (550-871) from Holley provide modern technology with vintage styling. This system allows you to install modern fuel injection tech on your classic, while keeping the rest of your engine stock from the intake on down.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Finish
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle Body Mounted ECU
- Supports Up To 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- High Pressure Fuel Crossover Line
- Integrated Ignition Timing Control
- Simple Calibration Wizard
- Self-Tuning ECU
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor for Real-Time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure Regulator
The wiring is simplified to provide an easier install on your project. Only four wiring connections are required: battery +, battery -, switched ignition, and RPM. A high resolution color touchscreen provides the interface for you to adjust initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays. These systems will fit most original air cleaners for a stock appearance.
Transmission kickdown provisions for a variety of GM transmissions, as well as Ford C4 and C6 transmissions, are also included. This makes the kit a perfect option for use on projects with automatic transmissions.
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F100
- 1960-1987 C10
Please Note: This purchase requires an external fuel pressure regulator, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-886.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: