Get the sleek, performance look of a carburetor under your hood with a new level of operation thanks to this Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish. Each Sniper Stealth system comes complete with four 100-pound per hour fuel injectors, capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP for forced induction applications. In addition, this self-tuning kit is equipped with abilities enabling fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, which in part enhances the idle stability, drivability, and lastly the wide-open throttle horsepower.
Features and Benefits:
- Black Finish
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle Body Mounted ECU
- Supports Up To 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- High Pressure Fuel Crossover Line
- Integrated Ignition Timing Control
- Simple Calibration Wizard
- Self-Tuning ECU
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor for Real-Time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Clamp-On Oxygen Sensor Kit for 2.25" Exhaust with Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps and Stainless Steel (Weldable) Oxygen Sensor Flange
To ensure the installation process is as simple as possible, all of the wiring exits are below the fuel injector for a seamless process. Each purchase is complete with a timed spark for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor. Each order is an air entry machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
Thanks to the experts at Holley, each item is built to offer a high-resolution full color touchscreen for your initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays. When putting together your latest purchase, only 4 wiring connections are required for operation, battery +, battery -, switched ignition, and RPM. Transmission kick down provisions are also extended for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications, for your convenience. Order this Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish from CJ Pony Parts today to update your system drastically with one item!
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F100
- 1960-1987 C10
Please Note: This purchase requires an external fuel pressure regulator, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-886.