Holley Fuel Tank Silver Sniper EFI 22-Gallon With Fuel Pump Kit Mustang 1965-1970
Holley Silver Sniper EFI 22-Gallon Fuel Tank Kit with Fuel Pump for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Are you looking to complete an EFI swap on your 1969-1970 Ford Mustang? Are you hoping to avoid extensive modifications in order to do so? Here is your chance! Consider purchasing this Holley Sniper EFI 22-Gallon Fuel Tank Kit (19-117) with 255LPH Fuel Pump for all 1969-1970 Mustangs!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1969-1970 Mustangs
- 22-Gallon Fuel Tank
- Constructed from Galvanized Steel with Silver Powder Coated Finish
- 255 LPH Fuel Pump (Liters Per Hour)
- 1/4” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Correct Ohm Range for Factory Gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
This Holley EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Kit (19-117), which holds a total of 22 gallons, requires zero modifications to fit your Mustang. In addition to the tank itself, you will receive a 255LPH (Liters Per Hour) fuel pump, internal baffling, and a fuel level sender. The fuel pump and sender that this tank comes with are recessed within the tank to provide a hassle-free installation. In order to resist all corrosion, the galvanized steel tank is powder-coated silver.
This Holley Sniper EFI 22-Gallon Fuel Tank Kit (19-117) is miles ahead of the rest, so take this opportunity to bring your 1969-1970 Ford Mustang up to speed today.
- 22 Gallon Silver Powder Coated Fuel Tank
- 255 LPH Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Hanger Assembly
- Fuel Level Sending Unit
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Roll Over Valve
Fuel Tank Dimensions:
- Length: 32-5/8"
- Width: 24-1/2"
- Height: 9-3/4"
Please Note: Supply or return lines from fuel tank to the engine are not included.
Please Note: This EFI Fuel Tank does not include the fuel filler neck. The customer must reuse the original Fuel Filler Neck (please search part numbers FFP3 and FFP4).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.