Holley Retrofit Fuel Module 255 LPH With Hydramat In-Tank For Returnless EFI
- Black Anodized Aluminum
- Includes 255 LPH Pump
- Internal Fuel Pressure Reg.
- 1/4" NPT Ports
Holley 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Returnless EFI Fuel Systems.
Converting your classic Ford to an EFI fuel system doesn’t always have to a big complicated mess. With this 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Returnless EFI Fuel Systems from Holley, changing to a more drivable EFI system has been greatly simplified.
Holley 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module 12-131 Features:
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant black anodized aluminum construction
- 255 LPH pump supports up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP (HP rating @ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts/10.4 AMP draw)
- Allows you to easily convert your vehicle to an in-tank EFI fuel system
- Simplifies installation by eliminating the need for a return line and conventional fuel pressure regulator
- Includes internal fuel pressure regulator preset at 60 psi
- Fits 6.5” to 12” deep fuel tanks for a wide variety of applications
- Low profile design sticks up only 1.275” above the mounting surface
- Clamping system allows for module placement anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- Clamping system rotates 360 degrees for easier plumbing and wiring locations
- Included Holley Hydramat for consistent fuel supply
- 1/4" NPT ports
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or other TBI or EFI conversion
Converting to an in-tank EFI fuel system has never been easier than with Holley’s In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module. There is no need for welding or fabrication to install the module. The only thing you will need to do to your fuel tank is to drill one simple hole and the rest of the installation can be finished with basic tools. With the internal fuel pressure regulator and returnless design, installation of this module is simplified even further as you do not need to run a return line. The module will fit fuel tanks from 6.5” deep to 12” deep to provide a wide variety of applications.
Holley has constructed the module from black anodized billet aluminum for long lasting looks, and a durable, corrosion resistant design. An innovative clamping system allows you to place the module anywhere in the fuel tank beside your existing sending unit and can even rotate 360 degrees to make connecting the plumbing and wiring a much easier task. Holley also includes their Hydramat to provide your engine with clean, consistent fueling. The Hydramat also features a 6-pin clocking flange that allows the Hydramat to rotate 360 degrees to clearing sending units or any other restriction on the floor of the fuel tank.
*The use of a 30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay along with a minimum size of 12 Gauge wire is recommended for installation.
Order this Holley 12-131 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Returnless EFI Fuel Systems from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: