Holley Retrofit Fuel Module 255 LPH With Hydramat In-Tank For Return EFI
- Black Anodized Aluminum
- Supports Up To 550HP W/EFI
- Supports Up To 700HP W/Carb
- Includes Holley Hydramat
Holley 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Return EFI Fuel Systems.
Are you looking to convert your classic ride to an EFI system for improved drivability but do not want to deal with the daunting task of installing a complicated fuel system? Well, then you should take a look at this Holley 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Return EFI Fuel Systems from CJ Pony Parts! With this universal In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, Holley has simplified the process of converting to an EFI fuel system.
Holley 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module 12-130 Features:
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant black anodized aluminum construction
- 255 LPH pump supports up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP (HP rating @ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts/10.4 AMP draw)
- Allows you to easily convert your vehicle to an in-tank EFI fuel system
- Fits 6.5” to 12” deep fuel tanks for a wide variety of applications
- Low profile design sticks up only 1.275” above the mounting surface
- Clamping system allows for module placement anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- Clamping system rotates 360 degrees for easier plumbing and wiring locations
- Included Holley Hydramat for consistent fuel supply
- 1/4" NPT ports
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or other TBI or EFI conversion
Converting to an in-tank EFI fuel system has never been easier than with Holley’s In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module! There is no need for welding or fabrication to install the module. The only thing you will need to do to your fuel tank is to drill one simple hole and the rest of the installation can be finished with basic tools. This module will come with a 255 LPH pump that can support up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP! The module will fit fuel tanks from 6.5” deep to 12” deep providing a wide variety of applications. Holley has constructed the module from black anodized billet aluminum for long lasting good looks, and a durable, corrosion resistant design.
An innovative clamping system allows you to place the module anywhere in the fuel tank beside your existing sending unit and can even rotate 360 degrees to make connecting the plumbing and wiring a much easier task. Holley also includes their Hydramat to provide your engine with clean, consistent fueling. The Hydramat features a 6-pin clocking flange that allows the Hydramat to rotate 360 degrees for clearing sending units or any other restrictions on the floor of the fuel tank.
*The use of a 30 Amp Fuel Pump Relay along with a minimum size of 12 Gauge wire is recommended for installation.
Order this Holley 12-130 255 LPH In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module with Hydramat for Return EFI Fuel Systems from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: