Holley Electric Fuel Injection In-Tank Fuel Pump Module 255 LPH OE Style Mustang 1965-1970
- Supports EFI Applications
- Fits 16/20/22 Gallon Tanks
- Hydramat Protection
- Internal Regulation
Holley 255 Lph OE Style In-Tank Fuel Pump Module with EFI for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1970 Mustangs.
Pumping fuel at 255 lph, this Holley 12-305 OE Style In-Tank Fuel Pump Module will optimize your horsepower with electric fuel injection technology. Holley designed this fuel pump module to accommodate the OE fuel gauges, fuel tank, and fuel hard line for a smart conversion to EFI.
Features and Benefits:
- In-tank fuel pump rated at 255-lph
- Supports up to 550 horsepower on EFI engines
- Pre-calibrated fuel level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge
- Hydramat protects the fuel available at the pump from contaminates
- Fuel pressure is internally regulated and preset at 58psi
- All return fuel is handled inside the tank
*There is no requirement for a return line.
Converting the fuel system to EFI is easier than ever with this Holley 12-305 OE Style In-Tank EFI Fuel Pump Module. The design will work as a direct replacement for your factory fuel tank pick-up and sending unit. There is no need for modifications, saving you time and money from replacing your fuel tank. You can even preserve the factory fuel hard line, and simply connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with an EFI rated fuel hose and hose clamps. All required components are included, just choose which fuel gauge float arm for your factory fuel tank size.
Please Note: This In-Tank Fuel Pump Module fits 1965-1968 Mustangs with a 16-gallon tank, 1969 Mustangs with a 20-gallon tank and 1970 Mustangs with a 22-gallon tank.
- 1965-1970 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles