Holley EFI Conversion Kit Sniper Stealth 4500 Self-Tuning 1500HP With Shiny Finish
Holley 1,500 Horsepower Self-Tuning Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI Conversion Kit with a Shiny Finish.
Take the plunge and make your classic car fuel injected with this Holley 1,500 Horsepower Self-Tuning Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI Conversion Kit with a Shiny Finish (550-841). This kit supports up to 1250HP by forced induction and up to 1500HP when naturally aspirated.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports up to 1500HP naturally aspirated or 1250HP forced induction with eight 100 lb/hr injectors
- Compatible with draw through or blow through forced induction applications
- 2.125” throttle plates
- 1440 CFM for large cubic inch engines
- Gen 3 Ultra Dominator style 4 bolt air cleaner flange
- High resolution full color 3.5” touchscreen for initial setup, tuning and gauge displays
- Self-tuning ECU learns and tunes as you drive
- Real-time data logging to the included 3.5” touch screen
- Programmable target air fuel ratios per boost level
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation
Are you wanting to convert your Dragster or Pro-street vehicle to fuel injection? Look no further! The Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI system from Holley features 8,100 lb/hr fuel injectors capable of supporting 800 to 1500 HP naturally aspirated, or 800-1250 HP on forced induction applications. The Sniper Stealth 4500 also features multiple input and output options for sensor inputs and switched outputs to control external relays. This system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable and free downloadable Sniper EFI software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
Throttle Body Specs:
- CFM: 1440
- Finish: shiny
- Flange style: 4550
- Height: 3.85”
- Injector size: 100 lb/hr @58.5 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet size: 8AN
- Map sensor: 2.5 bar
- Max horsepower rating: 1250 forced induction, 1500 naturally aspirated
- Throttle bore: 2.125”
Please Note: Not for use with engines producing less than 800 horsepower.
*This kit is for use with gasoline only, use of leaded race fuels may shorten the service life of the WB02 sensor.
Please Note: This EFI kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using (FTKEFI10) and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using (FTKEFI11).
Order a Holley (550-841) 1,500 Horsepower Self-Tuning Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI Conversion Kit with a Shiny Finish from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: