Holley Ignition Box Sniper EFI HyperSpark
- Made for Sniper EFI Systems
- Delivers 135Mj of Spark Energy
- Hyperspark Cd Ignition Box
- Very Low Key Off Current
Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Box.
If you’ve recently installed a Sniper EFI on your classic car, truck or SUV the time to update your ignition system is right now. Specifically designed to work with Sniper EFI systems, this upgraded aftermarket Holley 556-151 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Box requires minimal wiring to complete the installation process.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI Systems
- Minimal wiring required
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Coil (complete combustion)
- HyperSpark CD ignition box is sealed and powder coated
- External LED light (verifies 12V source, cranking RPM and low battery voltage)
- Very low key off current (<150uA)
To ensure a durable end product, this HyperSpark CD Ignition Box is sealed tight and powder coated to survive installation in the harshest engine environments. The external LED on this ignition box lights up to help verify a 12-volt source, cranking RPM and low battery voltage. When used in conjunction with HyperSpark Ignition Coil (P/N: COIL32), 135 megajoules (mJ) of spark energy are produced by your upgraded ignition system. To avoid unwanted battery drains during storage a very low key off current (<150ua) is utilized.
- Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD Ignition Box
- Wiring Harness
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: Solid Core Spark Plug Wires Cannot be used with the HyperSpark EFI Ignition Box.
*The HyperSpark EFI Ignition Box cannot be used with Distributor-less Ignition Systems.
With more than a century of experience, and dozens of products available from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting the best when you buy Holley parts!
Order this Holley 556-151 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Box today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: